11/22/2012

Goal Achieved!

I arrived to London on Sunday evening and my hotel was close to Heathrow airport.

The first things I saw when I came into the hotel were: many people clapping and laughing, flashes...

I did the check-in quickly and I down again to the groundfloor. There was a great event with some kind of popular people (I did not know anyone and when I asked to a girl, she spoke really fast and I did not get anything).

 
I stayed for 5 min there since the event was finishing. The surprise came when the Presenter and some people from the staff started to dance the "Gangnam style" song. And they did quite good!!
 
 
During the next 3 days, nothing special happens. My classmates (we were 6 in the course) were nice and we had lunch together. At night I had dinner with one guy from Greece that was in my hotel and took the same shuttle as me to go to SAP Company.
 
(Note: First day, I took a taxi in the morning and the wrong shuttle in the afternoon. This means that I was drived to the wrong hotel! And when they asked which was my hotel... I could not remember the name and a list of the hotels around was shown to me. Finally, I recognize the name and a "special" transport was organized for me).
 
The course has been quite interesting. It´s been a little bit hard mainly because of the Language (I am not sure that some day I get used to English Language). Anyway, I am happy to have done it and have got my certificate!!!
 
 
Pending matter: Come back to London just for fun!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario