9/19/2012

"King of Pop" is not "Paul"

One of my favorite users ("King of Pop") sent to me the approval for move one transport to PE1 (live environment).

This approval consists of:

1) Send a test script with the data test in AE1 (User Test environment)

2) Send the TAF (Transport Approval Form) with signature

3) Send the UAT Acceptance Certificate --> Name/role + team/date/signature should be filled out.

When I checked the documentation I read the typed name of my user and I do not know why, I thought that in the second column I had the name "Paul" (manually entered) like if that "Paul" was the key user who tested the new report instead of Mr. King of Pop.

I re-read that part and after thinking: "how is it possible that he is sending this kind of approval?".

I forwarded him the email saying: "Thank you, but we have a small problem. Please, update then name of "Paul" and remove yours".

Immediately, he answered asking me if he did not write correctly :D:D... It was my mistake!! There was no "Paul" in the approval. It was the "P and L" team where he works and the "key user" is his role.

I started laughing (obviously, Mr. King of Pop should think that I am completely dumb!!) and every time I remember it... I continue laughing.

I had a smiling day thanks to this stupid incident.

PS. Do not ask me why he is called "King of Pop". I have never seen him!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario