7/22/2012

Thursday morning - CR Board

Almost every Thursday I have to present my French Change Request into the CR Board. This Thursday, I must be in the office at 8 o´clock in the morning. This means that I need to be got up at 5.30 if I want to take the train on time. These Thursdays kill me!!! The only positive thing is that if everything runs well during the day, I can leave the office at 4 (if I get to take the right train, I arrive at 7.40 to the office).

Last Thursday I had CR Board and I was the first in the office.

Funny thing: when I arrive every day about 9:10 am, many people say: "I arrived at 7; I was in the office before 8.... bla bla bla".

My question: Why every Thursday I arrive to the office before 8 I don´t see any of them and it´s the day that they had some kind of issue at home and for that they were not able to be there on "their" time?

... Any interesting answer?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario