6/18/2012

Weird Neighbor

One old woman is living next to my entrance corridor building.

I´ve always thought that she was strange and gossip:

1. Light at her house is always off
2. Door is the most of the time partially opened and sometimes totally opened
3. Every time she hear someone, she appears behind the door saying "schone Abend" "guten Morgen"...
4. When she appears behind the door, she has cream partially extended on her face

After a "going out night" with my friend Sandra, we arrived about 6.30 home and the door was opened. We had a quick look and we saw some "leather sadomasochism face-masks" up her closet and a bar with bar-chairs and some kind of pink lights (the rest was dark). Weird, isn´t it?

BBBBUUUUUTTTTT the worst came today when after spending the day at the lake I came home about 9 evening and just when I passed her door (which was partially opened) I heard her. I looked behind me and said: "Hallo Annete". When I looked... I believed that she didn´t have t-shirt... but I thought: "it´s not possible....". Then, she started to tell me something in Swiss German and I looked at her again and then: SHE DID NOT HAVE T-SHIRT!!!!! She was only with her sport trousers in the middle of the corridor (at the street!!!) pointed at her breast which was naked!!!!

At that moment I started to scream (while I continued opening the door) and she follows my scream with another laughing-scream!!!!!

Not even in my worst thoughts I thought it could happen in the real life!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario