4/22/2012

Be Healthy!!!

One of my this year challenge is to "eat healthy".

It´s understood as "healty" any kind of food with a colour different to "brown meat", that´s to say,carrots, lettuce, tomato, zuchini, etc. etc.

Well, today I did my first attempt:

- Carrot cream

- Salad (tomato, lettuce, onion and chicken fingers) - I already tried this one last year and it wasn´t so bad.


About the "Carrot cream" I´m not totally sure it´s good. I tried and I didn´t really enjoy. I don´tknow if it needs salt, some missed ingredient... or carrot cream tastes like that (I had never eaten carrots!).

As one of my workmates offered him like a volunteer to try everything I cook... let´s him to have the first chance tomorrow!! At the moment, I have a backup and I guess it´ll be what I´ll take tomorrow for lunch: Pasta with Carbonara sauce.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario