6/22/2011

COME BACK!

Hello readers,

I´m back! I´m really sorry for all this time (how many times have I said that?)... I´m not going to try to excuse me since honestly, there is no excuse for not writing any word.

Along these months, there are no many changes in my life but I will provide an update and what I have learned:

- Master: Fortunately we've finished the classes!!! Now I have to do the final project with my groupmates. The presentation will be at the end of September.

- German classes: I had to stop them. No time for them with the load of work I have at the moment.

- Work: work, work and work... What else can I say?

- Friends: Some deceptions... but it´s life. Old friends leave and new friends come.

- Guys: Some of them leave, others leave as well... and the ones who come at the end leave as well. Right now I´m in the period where I don´t understand anything. Should I try to?

- Family: Thank God we are fine... cross my fingers and pray.

- Investments: We are looking for sth. but step by step.

- People: We can learn every day sth new only paying attention to the people who is around us.

- Honesty and Integrity: Not always are good.

- Don´t be prejudiced: Although it´s difficult and it´s something innate... we should try to avoid it. We can miss many good things because of this.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario