10/20/2010

Sweet Gift!!

Oh, yes... I received a very sweet gift today. It was a "plain chocolate with hazelnut filling" box. They are super!! I did not want to eat many of them, but.... I could not resist and finally, I ate 6 of them!

The great thing in these chocolates is the message inside the wrapper.

3 of those sms's were:

1st. What is love if not the language of the heart?

2nd. Love is sudden revelation, a kiss is always a discovery.

3rd. Without Bacchus and Ceres, love is enfeebled and weary.

Isn't it original?

Now I know I can get sick again soon!!

(Next day... more sms's!)

1 comentario:

  1. I think this is exactly what everyone should expect to receive back after doing a gift : realize that who has received the gift has really apreciated it.
    It doesn't matter the real value of a thing, what makes the difference is the value you give to it

    ResponderEliminar