10/14/2010

Is there people who really can contact with the other world?

Do you believe in mediums? do you believe in spirits?... I am not sure what I belive... but maybe I do.

I am not sure if we are sorrounded by them and/or if they are next to us, but I think that anywhere they are, they can listen to us and we can talk to them (although we cannot hear them).

Right now there is on TV a program where a Medium (Anne Germain) is contacting to dead celebrities or dead relatives.

Why do people wish to contact with their dead parents, children, friends? Isn't it to break the nature law?

I guess that all of us should say what we wish while we are alive and not wait to be dead. Once we are dead, we cannot do anything so it does not make sense.

We should be good in life, we should try to do our best in life and not wait for the other person is dead to realize what she/he meant (means) for us.

I think all of us should reflect on it. We have to act and express ourselves our feelings. Don´t wait to miss someone, don´t be afraid... just do it in the present. In this way, we will be sure the other person knew what we felt for her/him and we will be able to contine certainly our life without the feeling of having anything pending and without having the need of looking for a Medium and not know if her/his answer it's true or not.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario