10/10/2010

Insomnia

During last week I suffered from insomnia. I have not been able to sleep more than 5 hours along last week (from Sunday Night - when I got Madrid after my weekend in Granada - to Thursday night included).

I sleep usually not so much, but last week was really difficult because I felt very very weak. And I wanted and needed to sleep but I was not able.

It's true that last week was not very easy because of work, but I don´t think (hope) it was the reason because next weeks are not going to be very easy.

Fortunately, on Friday I arrived home (my real home) and I slept without any problem. I was sooooo tired that I slept almost 16 hours in one go.

From last night to this morning I've slept almost 12 hours... so I´m recovering all the insomnia time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario