10/10/2010

Electronic Appliances

Since I was in the University, I realized that electronic appliances and I are not compatible.

I still remember the Sunday when my mother and I had to be off like a shot to buy a new HP-calculator. Yes, it was neccesary if I wanted to pass my Monday exam. Fortunately, I don´t remember why, "El Corte Inglés" was opened and we could buy it.

About mobiles... the times I have had any problem with them are countless. Also with my cameras and specially computers. Every time I try to do something new... a new issue appears.

Right now I need a new mobile and a new computer.

I think I already know that my new mobile will be an I-Phone (I hope that if I get it, it is not stolen again!!!!) and I´m doubting about a Toshiba or Vaio-Sony computer.

According to my personal seller in "El Corte Inglés", one of the new Toshiba will be better than the Sony one.

- Pros for Toshiba: it has got more applications than Sony, it can be payed since next March.
- Cons: it is black and it is 200€ more expensive

- Pros for Vaio-Sony: it is cheaper and its colour is fuchsia!
- Cons: less applications than Toshiba (but for me it's OK as well)

I was also thinking about buying an Apple (concretely, Apple Air) but it's more much expensive and I don´t need all the facilities it provides.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario