10/27/2010

Disappointed with McDonald's

Today I was going to write about the great inventions. One of them was McDonald's, but after having dinner there tonight, I´m sooooooo disappointed that I don´t think it is.

The new slogan is: "If you buy a McMenú, the drink is free". My surprise came when I was going to pay my McMenú. I checked the prices which where on the wall and I did not see any change on it... I was going to pay the same quantity of money as always for my burger, chips and drink. Immediately, I asked Saleswoman about the promotion. She didn't pay attention to me (booohhh!!!) and I started to repeat: "If promotion says the drink is free with my McMenu and there is the poster with the slogan and I´m going to pay the same as always, I don't understand... can you explain to me?". After several times (I guess Saleswoman got bored) she told me it would be due to avoid the prices increase. I could not believe!!!! McDonald's is launching a false and deceitful advertising!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario