9/19/2010

How am I going to spend my last 28 years old week?

... OK, next week will be a hard week. After work I have something that I cannot stop doing... My extra-work activities are not really fun but I must do them.

- Monday: course (during 2 hours)

- Tuesday: Business (I cannot be specific about it at the moment... sorry)

- Wednesday: Meeting with "Cárititas" in order to check if I can do volunteering & my dear friend Marta (alias "La rubi") comes back from Australia after almost 7 months (note: she left to Australia only for 4 months). Hopefully she will not look for a new destination and she will be longer in Madrid.

- Thursday: My amusing friend from Brazil is coming to Madrid!!! Only for one day but it will be so intense. After 5 years we will meet again!! I cannot wait any longer!!!

- Friday: Sandra comes to Madrid 4 my Monday-bthday.

- Saturday: Extravaganza Party! (I´ve to see the details during the week 'cause Madrid is not easy.. (shit!)). Also, Opening&New Serrano street!! (if you are in Madrid, you cannot be missing)

- Sunday: Maybe Warner Bross Park? (I guess it'll depend on the weather and if we're energy or not after the previous night).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario