9/26/2010

Dear 28 Years Old,

Right now it's 23:57pm and 26th September is almost gone...

I would like to make a summary about our last year.

It's been a year full of insecurity and important decisions. As a whole, although it's been a difficult year, I am very grateful to every experience you have allowed me to live because I think, that now, I´m a little bit more mature and I have been able to distinguish what I need, what I want and maybe, at least to try, the way to get it.

No the hardest, but the most exhaustive thing has been regarding my work (and it is still). I have "passed" 3 renewal contracts, I have had to face different kind of issues up (some of them because of me... other ones not) and confront some "very rude" workmates. Sometimes I felt alone in the boat... other times, somebody backed me... Now, I hope, to be a little bit more strong to resist and not to fall down so many times as this year.

My love life has experienced a U-turn. After 2 years of very very deep and real love, it's not been enought for keeping us together. Maybe it was because of the distance, maybe because some of us (or both) changed, maybe because the expectations changed, maybe because both of us wished the same things but in different directions, maybe... maybe... maybe... At the beginning I had the feeling of disappointment with him, after that, with me. I felt myself guilty... afterwards, the guilty was him. Now, I honestly believe, that both of us have made our best for our relationship according to our circumstance, and in my opinion this is the most important fact. Nevertheless I´m really really grateful for knowing to this person and for having shared so marvelous moment with him. Thank you.

Friendship... it's a sharp matter. I have missed in my way really important friends (specially one), I have known new and good friends and I have reasserted my friendship with other old friends. Regarding the first ones... nothing to say. Regarding the second and third ones: thanks for sharing your feelings, experiencies, time, conversations, untimaly calls, advices, etc. Thanks for let them to take care of me.

The hardest thing was when Dama died. She was 14 years and 9 days... although she was my dear and lovely dog (and some people do not understant it), the pain was deeply intense and painful. She was/is/will be part of my live... and thanks God for having given Dama to us.

The only no difference during this 28-year has been the wholehearted support from my mother and sister. Thank you very much. Love you with all my heart and every day I thank goodness we are together, healthy and happy!!!

Until some weeks ago, I was afraid about leaving you and getting 29 years old!! Oh my God, I see that figure and I cannot believe it! I did not want the arrival of this day... stupid because it will. Just now, I´m happy to be ready for lettin you have a rest and receive my new 29 years old.

If I had to define you using only one word, this word would be: "search".

The word I welcome with my new age is: "change".

.... I have needed 1hr 17min pm to write this post... so, theoretically, I´m 29 years old, but it's not until 12:20 am when I will be. Meanwhile, let's go and enjoy our last dreams together.

xo

Pi

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario