4/03/2010

Mojito night at home... with my mum!

Ohhh yes... today evening we did!!

This morning we went to buy a bottle of Mojito Bacardi.


My sister prepare it for us. She added crushed ice, sugar, mint leaves and lime and the bacardi liquor... and it was very good! (Anyway, I must ask the expert in Mojitos - Iván - if this is the right recipe).


Lately I like some kind of alcohol. The best one: Tequila!. After Tequila I guess I would prefer the Mojito and then the strawberry Caipiroska.

The first one I drank alcohol was in the Spring'05 in my first phase of Erasmus in Cottbus (Germany). There was a party in a house and they did not have coke, not water, no anything without alcohol! and I was so thirsty that I had to be satisfied with beer... but not any kind of beer, it was a botle of 50cl of some german beer (I don´t remember the brand... maybe "König Pilsner"?). I did not like it but I drank all and so fast! Without knowing how, suddenly, I was with a second beer between my hands. I think it was given to me by Filipe. I had drank half of the second beer when I realized everything was in movement... but of course, the only thing which was going around was my head!

I went my bed and fortunately, the next morning I was really OK. I have to search for some pic of this party, and I promise if I find it, I will post it.


Ps. Giulia, thanks for going with me to... you know where :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario