4/02/2010

May we eat what daily tables recommend or what we like?

Healthy food?

According to Jenn´s advice... I am not definitively reach "any kind of beauty" since today I ate all the forbidden food good for health.

In the morning, I had barbecue for lunch:

- Veal sirloin: 103 Kcal/100 gr and 2,5 gr fat
- Spicy pork sausage: 152 Kcal/100 gr and 8 gr fat
- Pinchos morunos: 346 Kcal/100 gr and 31,4 fat



If this is not enough, at night our dinner was a big McMenú from my adorable, wonderful and incomparable McDonald's:

- Hamburger: 536 Kcal
- Big French Fries: 494 Kcal
- Sandy with extra chocolate: 340 Kcal/each and 7 gr fat



If you add cocacola, it has got 45 cal/100 gr.

The recommended daily calorie table shows that according to my weight and age, I should have consumed 1900 cal, so it´s better I do not add up all of these "today values"!!!

You can find some of this info in the following link: http://www.lasdietasparaadelgazar.com/articulos/tabla-de-calorias-diarias-segun-edad-peso-y-sexo/

I promise I will check it from time to time and I will try to eat in a healthy way but without getting obsessed.

If you have any comment, please, post it!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario