4/22/2010

A great new fan of my blog

OOOhhhh man!! We have a 7th fan and it´s no less than Mr. Van der Rijk!!!!

I'm going to tell you something about this guy. The first time I spoke to him was via call. He worked in transport team and I was working in AM-Source team. We had a transport order waiting to be moved to the live environment but it couldn´t be because Mr. Jonh Holmes (one of the max. gurus we had) didn´t agree and the transport order had got errors. I cannot remember how long the transport order was waiting for, but one day Mr. Berry told us: "That transport order cannot be stopped anymore and it must be moved to S1P".

It makes my hair stand on end and I tried to explain to him why we couldn't allow it... He didn´t yield... then, on a point I told him: "OK, you can move it you will take full responsability...". Of course, it goes without saying that the transport order was not moved to S1P and it wait longer and longer and longer :)

Some time later, we were informed that Berry from Transport team was going to be in Madrid office. I had never seen him before... and it's more, I thought he was from Manila. Suddenly, I was sat at my table and a veeeery big guy, veeeeryyy blond guy, with a veeeeerrrryyy (blue) brown (I always think they are blue) eyes came to me and he held out his hand to me saying: "Hi, I'm Berry bla bla bla...". I swear I shocked! He was not from Manila!! and he was even charming.

I made a pass at him ;) but without success and now he is a happy future father! Oh yeah.

Berry, welcome to my blog and I hope you enjoy it and participate!

XOO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario