4/17/2010

Chinese Astrology

Yesterday afternoon we had a Chinesse team dinner but I could not go. Fortunately, I was able to asssist to our Chinese workmate's presentation. She showed us the type typical Chinese food, how they live and the Chinese astrology.

If I have the chance, I like to read my horoscope. It does not mean that I believe on it and it is going to predetermine my day... but I like reading it.

The Chinese horoscope consists of 12 animals. Every year has got a different animal and that animal is reapeated and every animal happens every 13 years again.

The mine is the "COK"... it is not the most beautiful, but it is not so bad.

According to the Chinese astrology, my Zodiac's nature is: "Dramatic, but a reputable person who works systematically. The Rooster is outspoken and loves to attract attention. She takes good care of her family and can handle money well. Most compatible with: Ox, Serpent, and Dragon".

Then, everybody who was born in 1981 belongs to the "Cok" horoscope.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario