4/21/2010

Anxiety

Recently, I suffer anxiety. Yes, I do.

The reason for it is because for 1 year ago I live in a continous change.

At the beginning I loved it! I was in Germany, I landed from Cottbus to Madrid directly, I was moved for almost 2 months to Scotland, I returned to Madrid and started in a Company where every day was different, different aims, different people. After 2 and a half years I began in a new company, new courses, new people, 2 masters, English classes... Many things for 24 hours the day has got.

From February I am in a new team where I have soooo much work and soooo lesss time that I cannot almost to breathe. One week I had got heart trouble!!! And it is not a joke. My inbox grows faster than I take them out. I thought the inbox has a limit capacity... but it isn´t!! It's insane!!!!!!

At night I did not go to sleep until 2.30 - 3.00 am and I woke up about 6.00 am. I only slept 3 hours or a little bit more. The maximum was 4,18 hours one day.

Of course, I have realized I cannot carry the peace on.

Right now I continue in the change status... and it is affecting to the people who are around me.

I do not know if I want the stability or I am avoiding it. But one thing is clear: I must focus and go into that direction. That does be clear... but I do not know how to achieve it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario